(English text below Chinese text)
- 学会应该开始和NBA的干部和会友沟通，别总是批评他们 要邀请他们重新加入学会。
What do we want to see?
- Dissolution of the Executive Council Committee. This ECC was set up early this year by General Director. It is made up of 6 very senior leaders in SGM and they presided over the 20 General Council members who has been leading the society for many years. We see this as a consolidation of power that needed to be decentralized.
Take this anonymous survey, will you sign letter demanding for the dissolution?
- Establishment of a system so that grassroots members and leaders are able to appoint their representative to be a full member to have a voice and vote in Annual General Meeting
- Peace and harmony within the members in the society which means being able to address everyone’s concern and come to a satisfied resolution.
- SGM should start to dialogue back with leaders and members of Nichiren Buddhist Association (NBA), stop criticising them and invite them to re-join SGM.
Recent 10 Comments